In this page, I will list the tools I have mentioned or used in my articles with short explanations:
- OBS Studio: Video recording and live streaming tool,
- CMAKE: Platform-independent build script generation tool,
- VCPKG: A command-line package manager that greatly simplifies the acquisition and installation of third-party libraries on different platforms,
- Visual Studio Code:A code editor redefined and optimized for building and debugging modern web and cloud applications.
- Pencil: An open-source GUI prototyping tool that’s available for all platforms,
- Sublime : Multi-purpose and capable text editor (https://www.sublimetext.com/).
- DDU Uninstaller: A driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system,
- ClipX: A clipboard history manager for Windows.